Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Update on Publishing Goals

I had intended to get Letters of the Dead's grammar edits done this week, but I ran into a chapter that needs a little more help, and it affects other chapters.  So, as nanowrimo and November nears, I've decided to make some changes.

  1. I am pushing LotD's go live date to early January.  I will continue editing on it during nano time.
  2. I am going to proof the One Who Sees novelette tomorrow and work on its formatting and such this weekend.  I will continue editing on it during nano time.  My goal is to have it go live early December.
I still plan on posting the first few chapters of LOTD on Sundays.  I even know a good point to leave it off on, for it's kinda hooky.  Also, I still want to post OWS on the blog, but I'm no longer sure if I will post the entire piece on the blog for a week before it is published or just post a good chunk and leave it up.  I'm leaning toward the last option.

Anyway, I am a little disappointed that I can't reach my original goals, but I'm certain this will work out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment