Thursday, February 17, 2011

Update: The One Who Sees

I turned in my edits.  Regrettably, the most I could do was touch it up, clarify things that needed it.  I couldn't add extra plot, which is the only way I see to add more word count.  Long time ago, I considered expanding this story into a novel, but it never came about.  This week, I hit the same wall.  Sometimes a story is the length it is.  We'll see how this goes over with the publisher; hopefully well, since they seem like a nice outfit with gorgeous covers.  If not, well . . . I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Hi,
Thanks for dropping in on my blog. I can't stay very long as I have to get ready for work, but I will come back later and browse. I'm following you. Will you follow me back? Thanks!

Post a Comment