Thursday, March 3, 2011

Progress Report 3-2-11 so far

Progress Report:
  • Walker Novel 1: 2062 words edited on KPP1, this pass done.
  • Walker Novel 2: 1088 words edited on KPP1, pass incomplete ('tis long).
  • Monthly Fiction: 4 handwritten pages (and twice that many notes), done yesterday.

Not bad for being depressed (partly because of writing expectations not met; mostly because an oppossum raided our chicken pen last night and killed several chickens, including one of my favorites).  Although being depressed is the worst time possible to make decisions, I decided that I'm going to give Dole this weekend yet to see how far I can get.  I tend to overestimate word count, after all; it may not be 30,000 words.  My insane goal?  To get it half written before the weekend is up.  If I can manage that, it might still make it as a March fic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment